Creative self-expression class
Queer Stories is designed for LGBTQ2S+ teens to explore their thoughts and ideas in expressive ways. Join our safe, inspiring space to explore a mix of storytelling and design techniques and get creative as you learn from one of our Queer identifying instructors.
What you’ll learn
- How to generate creative and original story ideas
- Drawing fundamentals like shading, textures and highlights
- How to create a variety of expressions in characters
What you’ll use
- Drawing materials such as, pencil, pencil crayons and illustration markers
- A sketchbook, one of the most important tools you’ll have
Sign up to create Queer Stories with us!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)