In-person Art Camps
Fun and safe art camps for kids and youth in our re-designed, welcoming studio in east Toronto.
Safety first, and fun!
We are serious about safety at our art camps and have adjusted our programming to follow the Ontario and Toronto Public Health guidelines for schools and camps, including:
- Redesigned studio space to give each camper and staff their own 2m2 workstation, with disinfected and exclusive use tools
- All children and staff will be screened for symptoms daily
- Masks worn indoors at all times by staff and campers, except during eating times
- HEPA filters and continuous fresh air exchange
- Distanced drop off and pick up procedures
- Frequent hand washing and cleaning of surfaces
- No visitors in the studio
- Lots of outdoor time each day
- Our staff are experienced, mature counsellors with first aid and CPR certification
Kids will have fun and learn new art skills in our inspiring in-studio art camps.
Our kids camp is a very small group – 8 kids plus 2 experienced counsellors – following the Ontario and Toronto Public Health guidelines.
Our typical camp day will feature art projects in the studio through the morning, with a short snack break. Lunch will be eaten at individual workstations. Following lunch, campers will spend time outdoors, exploring our Danforth East neighbourhood and playing in East Lynn park.
Camp hours are 9:00am – 4:00pm with extended hours from 8:30am to 5:30pm for greater flexibility.
Ready to register? Select your camp below.
Our art camps aren’t just for ‘little’ kids.
Our Youth Camps engage Tweens and Teens aged 11 – 14 in becoming confident and growing their knowledge in art and life skills such as sewing.
Our Youth camp programs are small groups – maximum 6 campers.
Our Winter Youth Camp options are afternoon workshops, available for 1-4 days.
Camp hours are 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
Ready to register? Select your camp week below to get started.
Looking for an online camp instead?
Check out all our online camp details