In-person Summer Camps
Fun and safe summer camps for elementary (ages 6-10) and middle school (ages 11-14) aged kids.
Safety first, and fun!
We are serious about safety at our summer camp and have adjusted our programming to follow the Ontario and Toronto Public Health guidelines for summer camps, including:
- Redesigned studio space to give each camper and staff their own 2m2 workstation, with disinfected, exclusive use tools
- All children and staff will be screened for symptoms daily
- Distanced drop off and pick up procedures
- Frequent hand washing and disinfection of surfaces
- No visitors in the studio
- Lots of outdoor time each day
- Counsellors will be using full face shields (and masks are available for staff and campers)
- Our staff are experienced adult counsellors with first aid and CPR certification
Kids will have fun and learn new art skills in our inspiring in-studio camp this summer.
Our kids camp is just 8 kids plus 2 experienced counsellors, to follow the Ontario guidelines of a cohort of only 10 people during camp.
Campers will work on art projects in the studio most mornings and will spend most afternoons outdoors, touring our Danforth East neighbourhood for artistic inspiration and playing games in local parks.
Each week will feature a different theme – no repeat projects!
Camp hours are 9:00am – 4:00pm with extended hours from 8:30am to 5:30pm for greater flexibility.
Our summer camps aren’t just for ‘little’ kids.
Our full day Leadership Camp this year will engage Tweens and Teens aged 11 – 14 in becoming leaders within their society.
If you’d prefer half-day, our Youth Camp is all art for ages 11-14, with some outdoor time too.
We have an amazing artist teacher as the counsellor for this small group of campers (maximum 4, based on physical distance in the studio) who have a completely separate camp just for them.
Looking for an online camp instead?
Check out all our online camp details