Create Art Camps
Our camps are rated the best by kids in Toronto’s east end and across Canada!
We have in-person and online camp options, each carefully developed with a focus on fun, inspirational activities that engage, entertain and develop their creativity while staying safe.
In Studio Camps
We’ve redesigned and reorganized our studio to create safe physical distancing for our campers and staff, while maintaining a friendly and fun environment for everyone.
- All children and staff will be screened for symptoms daily
- We’re closely following the Ontario and Toronto Public Health guidelines for schools and camps
- Only 8 campers in a group, 1 group per room, with individual, distanced workstations for each camper
- As always, we emphasize outdoor time, spending lots of time outside in the local neighbourhood and parks
Create Art Studio online camps are perfect for independent artists looking for new art inspiration, connection with other young artists, and fun activities to keep them busy on days when school is out.
- Our online camps are small groups like our in-person camps so campers get to know each other
- Online camp includes movement activities like yoga and dance
- We host through a secure Zoom link.
- Materials are included and shipped to your home.
Have a summer camp credit?
If you have a credit from a summer camp registration, you can use it towards any other program we offer.
Email us to make it happen.