Create Art Summer Camp
We’re excited to be able to welcome your children to our camps this summer in Toronto’s east end!
We have in-person and online camp options, each carefully developed with a focus on fun, inspirational activities that engage, entertain and develop their creativity while staying safe.
In Studio Camps
We’ve redesigned and reorganized our studio to create safe physical distancing for our campers and staff, while maintaining a friendly and fun environment for everyone.
- All children and staff are screened for symptoms daily
- Adjusted our programming to follow the Ontario and Toronto Public Health guidelines for summer camps
- Small cohorts with individual, divided workstations for each child.
- Materials kit for each camper and disinfecting procedures for re-used tools
- As always, we emphasize outdoor time, spending half our days outside in the local neighbourhood and parks
If in-person camp is not right for your family this year, we have online camp programming too!
We have two options for week long daily camp:
- Sunrise Art Camp – for early risers, a longer camp that includes movement and games
- Creative Makers Camp – for those who prefer afternoon creativity
Online camps are perfect for independent artists who need some inspiration on art and fun activities to keep them busy this summer.
Small groups are hosted through secure Zoom platform.
Materials are included and shipped to your home.
If you had already signed up and paid for your child’s camp, you can still attend camp as registered, change your week(s) or apply your camp fees towards any other program or product we offer.
Email us to make a change to your registration or transfer the fees to another year, program, or product.