Creative design class for tweens & teens
Calling all junior fashionistas to join our totally fabulous Fashion Design class!
We’ll guide them to illustrate stylish designs that are inspired by a range of styles including historical dress, tv and movie costumes and onto modern fashion styles. Along the way, they’ll learn about human proportion, colour, fabric, texture and lighting effects.
Each week, students will work on their own fashion designs, based on the guidance of the instructor.
What you’ll learn
- How to design for human proportions
- Identifying types of fabric and their uses
- Creative design for style & practical use
What you’ll use
- Drawing materials like pencils, pencil crayons, markers or pastels
- A sketchbook to capture your inspiration
- Your creative flair and imagination!
All materials are included – as always!
Sign up to be a fashionista now!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)