Clay Sculpture & Pottery
Creative clay classes for tweens & teens
Our clay classes start with hand-built sculpture techniques, and we introduce the pottery wheel to explore a range of creative ceramics projects. Join us to learn a variety of clay sculpture and pottery wheel skills, including pinch pots, slab building, creating textures, and glazing.
Please note: wear clothes that can get messy!
What you’ll learn
- Hand building techniques, pinch pots, coil and slab building
- How to use the pottery wheel, as practice makes perfect
- Creative ways to apply underglazes and layer glazes
What you’ll use
- Kiln fire clay
- Hand sculpting tools like rolling pins, ribbon tools, sponges etc!
- A variety of coloured underglazes and glaze
Sign up to get creative with clay!
If you’re enrolling for the first time, please click Register and create an account. Existing students can access our portal to add this class to their account. Please note that all classes are Eastern Time.
More ways to create
TABLET DRAWING CLASS
Learn to take your designs digital and develop new creative skills on your tablet!
GET CREATIVE WITH POLYMER CLAY
Make cute and creative characters and bring your ideas and imagination to life!