Clay Sculpture & Pottery
Creative clay classes for tweens & teens
Our clay classes start with hand-built sculpture techniques, and we introduce the pottery wheel to explore a range of creative ceramics projects. Join us to learn a variety of clay sculpture and pottery wheel skills, including pinch pots, slab building, creating textures, and glazing.
Please note: wear clothes that can get messy!
What you’ll learn
- Hand building techniques, pinch pots, coil and slab building
- How to use the pottery wheel, as practice makes perfect
- Creative ways to apply underglazes and layer glazes
What you’ll use
- Kiln fire clay
- Hand sculpting tools like rolling pins, ribbon tools, sponges etc!
- A variety of coloured underglazes and glaze
Sign up now!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)