Stories and Art
A story-inspired art class for tots!
Stories and Art is a fun class for toddlers age 3-5 to start exploring their creativity! You can drop them off at the studio (free time for you!) and together we’ll have a great time enjoying stories, music and making art inspired by their favourite books. Each week they will enjoy creating paintings, drawings, and sculpting.
We can often get messy so please plan their outfits accordingly! We have paint shirts to help keep your kids clean (which are laundered after every use).
What they’ll learn
- Simple, fun drawing & crafting projects
- How to express their creativity, inspired by stories
- Art fundamentals such as lines, shapes, colours and textures
What you’ll use
- Drawing materials like pencils, pencil crayons and markers
- Painting supplies, brushes, palettes, and paint
- Crafting materials like paper, pom poms and glue sticks!
Sign up to Stories and Art now
To get started, please click on Register to create an account. Previous students can access our portal to add this class to their account. Please note: all classes are Eastern Time.