Mixed Media Art class for tots and their adults
Creating Together is a fun filled class for ages 3-5 to explore their creativity with a caring adult! Together you’ll explore new materials and create art encourages creative thinking and fine motor skills through painting, drawing, cutting, gluing, and sculpting. Registration is only required for children and up to two caregivers can attend each week.
We will probably get messy so please plan your outfits accordingly! We have aprons available for adults and paint shirts for your kids (laundered after every use).
What you’ll learn
- Simple drawing & crafting projects that can also be done at home
- Fun ways to express your creativity together
- Art fundamentals such as lines, shapes, colours and textures
What you’ll use
- Drawing materials like pencils, pencil crayons and markers
- Painting supplies, brushes, palettes, and tempera paint
- Crafting materials like paper, pom poms and glue sticks etc!