Learn to Draw
Drawing classes for adults
Feel like you can only draw stick figures? Love drawing but fallen out of the habit? Learn to draw in our easy to follow adult classes. Featuring clear and simple instruction with encouraging feedback from our instructor, we make it fun for you to learn how to draw in ways that will impress family, friends and yourself!
Start by building your skills and your confidence in our beginner level and, when you’re ready, step up to our intermediate class to develop your creative skills.
What you’ll learn
- How to draw accurate proportions in people and objects
- How to draw perspective and to emphasize scale
- Shading and highlighting techniques for 3 dimensional forms
What you’ll use
- Drawing paper
- Drawing tools like pencils, graphite, conte and charcoal
- Colouring tools like pencil crayons, markers or pastels
All materials are included – as always!
Sign up to get drawing now!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)