Mixed media art class for kids
Pokemon fans will love creating lots of creative Pokemon projects in this class!
Throughout the session, students will learn how to use a variety of materials to create 2D and 3D works of art featuring existing Pokemon characters and ones they design themselves. There will be drawing, painting and sculpting in this class to give students exposure to a wide variety of materials and methods of creating art.
What you’ll learn
- Character design techniques to enhance your drawings
- How to convey a variety of proportions and expressions
- Painting techniques to show lighting and depth
- Sculpting techniques using wooden tools with polymer clay (colourful oven bake clay)
What you’ll use
- Drawing materials such as pencils, pencil crayons, fine line and markers
- Polymer clay
- Acrylic or watercolour paint
Sign up to make 'em all!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)
More ways to create
TABLET DRAWING CLASS
Learn to take your designs digital and develop new creative skills on your tablet!
Anime and Manga
japanese style DRAWING class
Take your drawings to a new level in our Japanese animation style art classes.