Learn to Sew
Fashion & craft sewing lessons for beginners
Learn the art of sewing in this step by step class for teens 14+ and adults. Together, we will use hand stitching and sewing machines to bring your ideas to life, as you explore stitch types, fabrics and patterns for functional and fashion design.
What you’ll learn
- Different sewing styles and stitches
- How to identify different types of fabric and their uses
- How to use sewing patterns
What you’ll use
- A wide variety of fabrics
- Sewing tools like scissors, measuring tapes, needles and sewing machines
- Creative sewing details like buttons or beads
Sign up & learn to sew!
Please note: all classes are Eastern Standard Time (EST)