Pottery wheel and hand-built clay classes
Queer Pottery classes are specifically for LGBTQ2S+ identifying adults, to provide a safe, inclusive space to relax and have fun creating with clay, as you learn from one of our Queer identifying instructors.
What you’ll learn
- Hand building techniques, pinch pots, coil and slab building
- How to use the pottery wheel
- How to apply underglazes and layer glazes to create patterns and finishes
What you’ll use
- Kiln fire clay
- Sculpting tools like rolling pins, ribbon tools, sponges and more
- Coloured underglazes and special finishes
Sign up for a pottery session now!
If you’re enrolling for the first time, please click Register and create an account. Existing students can access our portal to add this class to their account. Please note that all classes are Eastern Time.